Managing Chaos at the Door
Do you have to wrestle with your dog every time someone
tries to come in the door because he’s out of control,
jumping up, nosing or pawing them?
Is your dog fearful of people that come to the door? Worse
yet, is he threatening to them?
Have the things you’ve tried in the past simply
If you’re frustrated with these problems and want
to resolve it once and for all, we have the help you need!
Most dogs get excited and out of control when someone
comes to the door. Most of this is normal behavior for dogs,
but it can be annoying, embarrassing and in some cases,
down right dangerous. In this 50 minute audio presentation,
you’ll learn -
- The different causes for problems at the door
- The changes in your attitude that can greatly reduce
- Short-tem ways to manage the problem as you work to
- The four preparatory steps you and your family must
take before trying to solve the problem
- Eight different strategies that will stop Chaos at
- When punishment is appropriate and how to use it effectively
- How and when to use tools such as anti-bark collars
and electronic containment systems
- How to prevent Chaos at the Door problems from developing
in puppies and new dogs
Don’t wait! The problem will not get better on its
own (learn why in the program!). Claim your copy now.
Audio CD: $12.95 includes shipping